From Montana Tech High Performance Computing
Below lists workshops, research intern opportunists on HPC or computational science at other universities/labs, as well as some conference information.
The lists will be updated often. You can also send email to bdeng AT mtech DOT edu to request more information.
Summer 2019 Research Experience for Undergraduate (REU) Opportunites
- High Performance Computing with Engineering Applications at Clarkson University. http://reu-hpc.clarkson.edu/
- The Research Experiences in Computational Science, Engineering, and Mathematics at University of Tennessee. http://www.jics.utk.edu/recsem-reu
- The Cyberinfrastructure (CI) Research for Social Change at Texas Advanced Computing Center. https://www.tacc.utexas.edu/reu
- Computational Social Science REU program at University of Nortre Dame. https://crc.nd.edu/index.php/research/reu-at-the-crc/computational-social-science-reu
Other 2019 workshops/summer schools
- Advanced Cyberinfrastructure Training for Modeling Physical Systems at Rensselaer Polytechnic Institute, July. https://webforms.rpi.edu/physics-summer-program
- For advanced undergraduates and beginning graduate students. Application due 4/1/2019
- AAG-UCGIS Summer School 2019 Reproducible Problem Solving with CyberGIS and Geospatial Data Science at UIUC, July. http://cybergis.illinois.edu/event/aag-ucgis-summer-school-2019
- For graduate students or early-career scholars